Today, things are much better; mobile phone communication has made calling, messaging, chatting, and video calling a real-time event. It is convenient, cost-effective, and can be done anywhere as long as network connectivity is available.
Advantages to mobile phones
Voice Communication that is portable and does not require being wired to connected to a Central Public Exchange.
Access to Emergency Services such as Police, Fire and Medical. . Text messaging or SMS messaging.
Connectivity to services such as Email, Instant Messaging and Social Media.
Navigation via GPS and Map applications.
Mobiles can help employees to:
• improve customer service
• remain in contact with the office, customers and suppliers
• increase mobility
• increase productivity
• work remotely (eg work from home or away from an office)
Connecting a mobile phone or a laptop to the internet can give employees an even greater degree of flexibility.
Mobile phones are used for various purposes
1. Stay connected:
It is not required to feel lonely wherever you go you can get connected to your loved ones at any time anytime
2. Play Games:
It helps us to pass our time by making us to play games and it also gives us the refreshment from our stress
3. Video calling:
This is one of the best feature i like the most. We can make video call to any corner of the world with the help of Internet.
Now we no need to sit in front of Television waiting for latest news (weather forecasting) and updates . we can now find it on our finger tips
A small telephone that people can take with them and use outside their homes is called cell phone. Cell phone are portable.
Without the cell phone, we cannot imagine our life. Nowadays, people use cell phone to contact the relatives. When they planning to do something, then use the cell phone to contact their relatives.
We can share our ideas and views to our friends. I have an android phone, their are so many application on it.
Some time I get confuse in the mathematics formula, I use cell phone to look the formula.
Mobile phones have many advantages
Communication. Mobile phones allow instant communication with not only our family, friends and people we know, but also with people across the world who we’ve never met in real life before, how amazing is that?
1. News. We are connected to the happenings of the world, we can find out in an instant the sports results, we can keep up to date on politics, current affairs, daily stories - we can even get push notifications the second that news is announced.
2. Photography. With mobile phones becoming ever more sophisticated and accessible, anyone can now own a phone that doubles up as a fantastic camera to instantly capture important moments in our lives.
3. Online services. Nowadays, almost everything can be done online, on your mobile phone, from banking to shopping to booking holidays and ordering food - we can do it all at the tap of a screen.
4. Education. You can learn just about anything on the internet, this is made even easier with the mobile phone as you can be anywhere, at any time, and research something in an instant.
Disadvantages of using Mobile Phones for long hours
• 1) Brain Cancer. Mobile phones emit radio frequency energy, a form of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, which can be absorbed by tissues close to the phone.
• 2) Increases stress level.
• 3) Weakens immune system.
• 4) Chronic pain.
• 5) Eye/ vision problems.
• 6) Hinders sleep.
• 7) Germs.
• 8) Hampers your thinking process.
Negative effects of mobile phone
Most people usually think about the negative effects of cell phones because of all the cool features they have.
One cause of brain cancer is said to be from the radiation cell phones give off.
Car accidents and pedestrian accidents can be caused from distractions due to texting and talking on the phone.
Nimmadhi says keep these tips in mind for safer chatting:
• Talk less, text more.
• The further you keep your phone from your head, the smaller the risk of RF energy exposure to your brain.
• Keep your mobile conversations to a minimum.
• Use a headset.
• Keep your kids' phone use to a minimum.
Don’t walk and talk.
Don’t use your phone while driving.
Don’t sleep with your phone next to you.
Don’t use foul language.
Don’t leave your phone lying around anywhere.
Note down your IMEI number.
Security pin code should be used to avoid misuse of your mobile phones.
Anti-virus software should be loaded in the mobile phone.
Mobile phone keypad should be locked after every use.
Use your mobile phone only when necessary .