HOUSE CLEANING CHECKLIST FOR MOVE OUT
You are planning to vacate your rental house or selling a house? It’s necessary to leave your house in good condition. Many landlords expectation is tenants return the home to its original condition before moving out. If you are a tenant, a deep cleaning is must for getting your security deposit. In fact, you selling a home good cleaning is necessary before handing over the keys to the new owners.
You will need to create a house cleaning checklist. The checklist helps to remember exactly what you will be cleaning each and every time you clean a home.
House cleaning Tips:
• When packing, do not pack your cleaning supplies.
• Remove all personal property from the home. This means everything from furniture and closet items to shelving, kitchen items, etc.
• A vinegar, lemon, salt and baking soda mixture with warm water solution is a simple and safe floor cleaning content.
• Vacuum every room, Mop tile floors, clean all windows, Repair any damaged wall fixtures like a clothing rack or lighting fixtures.
Clean the fridge and freezer
• Some Semi-furnished rental house having Refrigerator. So, Empty the fridge and freezer of any remaining contents and start cleaning.
• All surfaces should be wiped down with a disinfectant spray. Make sure to eliminate any and all remaining food crumbs as well.
• Grout cleaning is necessary for tiled area or you can use any tiles cleaner liquid available in market.
• Scrub the surface of water tap, faucet, shower and tub with a cleaning liquid
• Clean the hanger, sink and mirror without scratch.
• Clean cabinets, shelves, countertops and floor below behind any appliances.
• Scrub the sink, countertops and wipe out the dust into exhaust fan.
• If your wall having any scratches or your children draw any pencil markings, you have to paint the wall.
• Remove wall screws and nails:
If your house having any nails, screws hooks and wall anchors in the walls, it’s best to remove this hardware prior to moving out.
Do Small Repairs:
• Some landlord will charge you more to fix something than it would cost to do it yourself. Only make repairs you can do quickly and cheaply.
• Before move in, take photos clearly every room, even faucets, etc. If any damage exists, take close up photos. It helps to prove any damage occurs, landlord try to take it out of your deposit.
• Make sure to remove all personal furnishings before you begin cleaning.
• Balcony and outdoors areas should be clean, removing any dirt’s, use broom to cleaning outside is enough.
We are having professionals for House Deep Cleaning, Renovation and Packers and Movers to handle your heavy lifting, Visit nimmadhi.com For more details please call @ +91 766 700 8999